Boolean scalar type represents
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar Boolean
link Require by
- CategoryCategory of products
- InvoiceFilterAdvanced invoices search. Only available with partner token
- LanguageVersionLanguage version
- OrderStatusOrder status definition
- PageInfoInformation about lists' paging
- PreinvoiceFilterAdvanced preinvoices search. Only available with partner token
- Priceamount with currency, possibility to format/locale and indication if it is net or gross
- ProductFilterAdvanced products search. Only available with partner token
- Query Querying retrieves data (read access). Batching of multiple queries is not supported with this API. To modify data or perform operations @see Mutation defintion. As of GraphQL nature, for each query you need to specify fields returned. To make this simpler you may use predefined fragments of data (default datasets) which honor the _<ObjectName> convention. @see fragments.graphql You may need to distinguish between cursors i.e. pageable lists of items (SomeobjectList objects) returned and simple sets of items (array of objects). General rule is that lists are used for 'content generated by public' and are retrieved by getObjectList queries, simple sets are used for 'items created/managed by administrator' and retrieved by listObjects calls. Please note for cursors you may not request more than 30 items at once (i.e. page size is limited to max 30 items).
- WarehouseStatusWarehouse status definition
- __DirectiveA Directive provides a way to describe alternate runtime execution and type validation behavior in a GraphQL document. In some cases, you need to provide options to alter GraphQL's execution behavior in ways field arguments will not suffice, such as conditionally including or skipping a field. Directives provide this by describing additional information to the executor.
- __EnumValueOne possible value for a given Enum. Enum values are unique values, not a placeholder for a string or numeric value. However an Enum value is returned in a JSON response as a string.
- __FieldObject and Interface types are described by a list of Fields, each of which has a name, potentially a list of arguments, and a return type.
- __TypeThe fundamental unit of any GraphQL Schema is the type. There are many kinds of types in GraphQL as represented by the `__TypeKind` enum. Depending on the kind of a type, certain fields describe information about that type. Scalar types provide no information beyond a name and description, while Enum types provide their values. Object and Interface types provide the fields they describe. Abstract types, Union and Interface, provide the Object types possible at runtime. List and NonNull types compose other types.