Registered person account
link GraphQL Schema definition
link Require by
- Customer customer - might be a registered entity or unauthenticated visitor
If a customer shops without being logged-in, despite of being registered this field holds still reference to UnauthenticatedEmail. However if a customer makes an order for a company that has been registered before, this field holds reference to that Company, whether the customer shopped logged-in or not. Resolution of this field may change during time, if the company becomes registered afterwards. If customer makes an order on behalf of an unregistered company, this field holds a Company object having the e-mail address identical to the creator's one or a different one (company specific), depending on data filled into the order form.
- OrderCreator originator of an order, might be null for backend created orders
If order has been created by logged-in user:
- this is reference to the user who created this order,
- in case the user impersonated a company, this is reference to the user who created this order on behalf of the company.
- this is an UnauthenticatedEmail object if the visitor shopped privately,
- this is an UnauthenticatedEmail object if the visitor shopped on behalf of a company - whether registered or not