ID scalar type represents a unique identifier, often used to refetch an object or as key for a cache. The ID type appears in a JSON response as a String; however, it is not intended to be human-readable. When expected as an input type, any string (such as
"4") or integer (such as
4) input value will be accepted as an ID.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar ID
link Require by
- AddressSystem-registered postal address. It may be a an invoicing, delivery or company registered address. @see IAddressPoint This is an entity associated with some user or company account for repeated usage
- Attributespecification of product's properties
- AttributeValueValue for a product attribute
This object contains user defined content.
- CategoryCategory of products
- Companylegal/business entity
- ICompanydefault dataset specifying a company
- InvoicingCompanyCompany branch - website's invoicing company.
- LanguageVersionLanguage version
- OrderItemProduct contained within order
- OrderPriceElementNon-product element in order (possibly affecting a price). Order price elements represent most often a shipping or payment fee, applied discount or used gift certificates.
- OrderStatusOrder status definition
- PersonRegistered person account
- Query Querying retrieves data (read access). Batching of multiple queries is not supported with this API. To modify data or perform operations @see Mutation defintion. As of GraphQL nature, for each query you need to specify fields returned. To make this simpler you may use predefined fragments of data (default datasets) which honor the _<ObjectName> convention. @see fragments.graphql You may need to distinguish between cursors i.e. pageable lists of items (SomeobjectList objects) returned and simple sets of items (array of objects). General rule is that lists are used for 'content generated by public' and are retrieved by getObjectList queries, simple sets are used for 'items created/managed by administrator' and retrieved by listObjects calls. Please note for cursors you may not request more than 30 items at once (i.e. page size is limited to max 30 items).
- WarehouseItemProduct warehouse item
- WarehouseStatusWarehouse status definition